Sunday, March 2, 2008

MAJOR events!

Well, I have submitted my art into another two major art shows!

I will fill you in on the details once I get more info closer to the selection dates :)
Fingers crossed!

Also, coming up in May I hope to be showing at a prominant Melbourne Gallery. More updates closer to the date!

Phewwww! it was a mad rush to get my submissions in the other day as the closing date was this Monday- so I hope my documents get there in time :)

In other news- My painting "Transient Landscape"

http://red-lights.deviantart.com/art/Transient-Landscape-76719861
has now crept up into number 7 position of ALL time most popular abstract paintings on DeviantArt. That's 7 out of thousands of abstract paintings! I am well chuffed :)

' Transient Landscape' Copyright 2008 Sej. All Rights Reserved.

Sej

xxx