Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Winds Of My Dreams

"The Winds Of My Dreams", my latest artwork available right now in on ebay. Click the image below to
be taken straight to the auction...





I'm Very excited- I have some beautiful new work coming up for sale in the next few weeks, and 2 new series which will become available- but only for sale at my ehibitions.

I have 2 new galleries interested in exhinting my work- and one of them will be in Sydney, the Other in Chelsea, NYC. I will update closer to the dates of the shows- the Sydney one will be for 4 weeks and I will have 10 works on show- I can't wait! I have a few contacts in Sydney including my sister - I hope she'll be in town and not off in Hawaii as she usually is that time of year :)

I have a new aquisition-a personally signed book from Nick Cave- "To Sej, Love Nick Cave".

I can't wait for his next Australian Tour with the Bad Seeds.... I miss them.