Sunday, September 28, 2008

Moving sale, new studio!


We are in the process of moving to our new studio- due to the costs involved with shipping hundreds of artworks thousands of kilometres, we are having to sell all of my studio collection at massive price reductions. We have literally hundreds of my original paintings available but once we move, the prices will go back to our usual start price and store items will also be back to normal buy it now or best offers at around $600 and above.

Take advantage of our situation as this is a genuine one off clearance sale! We have made a HUGE investment in our new studio, it is 18 metres long and and it will be our permanent working studio for many years to come- we do not anticipate moving again for a long time if ever!


Below are progress shots of our new studio- before the concrete was laid. It has sliding doors, skylights, and will be painted when we get there! New shelving units and a mezzanine floor will complete the picture. Photos of me at work in the new studio will be posted in the coming months!









* The walls are 3 metres high- the roof is actually 4m high!!!



It is the biggest studio we have ever worked in, the first we have ever owned, and a long way from the original single car garage I started in a number of years ago! How the business has grown!

Keep watch for the new works from Robert in the New Year- he really is phenominal and has not had the chance to work as prolifically as me, but this will be changing now that we have 2 extra helpers on our new studio. The sky is the limit!

He is a genius, and my shining light through all of our adventures- and he started me on my journey and I am eternally in his debt.


We make a great team!
Please scroll down to see my recent exhibition and media regarding my show in Bondi, Sydney.



-Sej & Renfield.