Sunday, October 26, 2008

Moving sale winds down...

We are almost ready to close down ebay for the move. All paintings have been drastically reduced to make room for new art in the coming months in our NEW studio!
These prices are a definate one off
, as we will not be moving again for quite some time- we have a wonderful new studio to work from and are settling down for a while. We do plan on moving to Berlin for a few years but that's not on the cards for quite some time. A few holidays first!

I am rather exhausted with arranging everything- having 2 cats and a dog, plus the three of us to arrange flights for, is quite a task in coordination! Plus juggling in dates for removalists, electricians and final studio preparation, not to mention packing and cleaning our current studio and residence, it is quite monumental. And amongst all of this, I AM STILL TEACHING!!!! I don't know where I find the time, but I guess Robert is a huge part of this business and does play a large part in our success. Ahhhh....to be relaxing in our new hammock equipped studio in a few weeks! :)

Until then... I doubt I'll be on here at all- emails are always responded to within 24 hours and Robert will be handling all deliveries.

Adios... and enjoy the sale while you can!Sej.