Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sej is back!

Hello to anyone still reading this...it has been a while. Life takes on many curious twists and turns and when you least expect it you find yourself wandering down a path less-known.

I am currently studying full-time via Curtin Uni... my B.A. Majoring in Art.
Have been doing wonderfully so far, already managed to only get Distinctions and High Distinctions with my work, so very happy!

I am going to be listing art on a commission basis again soon, just need to find a few weeks in order to get the ball rolling.

I will be using this blog as a means to share my art exploration at Uni, and also any news that pops up. Right now I am discussing with a friend the prospect of going travelling into outback Australia, well, northern W.A. and assisting him on an art project he is involved with in a remote Aboriginal communtity. I am so excited and really hope i can go along too..it would mean the world to me.

Meanwhile, I shall be using this Blog as I said to post my thoughts and ideas and keeping a record of my art progress during my degree. Kind of an online Visual Arts Diary.

-Sej