Monday, May 26, 2008

Watermarking of My work- Exhibitions and News!!!

Some of you may have noticed recent changes to my listing format, in particular the inclusion of a watermark on my photos in my ebay listings.

While I really hate the appearance of watermarks on artworks, it is unfortunately something I have had to start doing due to a large number of art theft and copyright breaches.
_________________________

Meanwhile, a further note on my previous blog regarding represntation by a New York Gallery- yes this is going ahead- I have the all clear, and it will be around September that I can give you all the details. I am thrilled to say the least! I cannot give any further details as the gallery has a strict publicity policy as it is very prominent and respected, and people generally have to pay a LOT to have their work critiqued/advertised by this gallery.


As a consequence I will be commanding a much higher price from my work, as a reflection of my position and growing recognition in the art world, and the increased investment value of my work.

_______________________________


Here's a photo of one of my smaller works, on exhibition recently, at the Steps Gallery, Lygon St, Carlton. It was featured in the "2008 Annual Collector's Exhibition"



'Transient Lanscape- Connectivity' By Sej 2008. All Rights Reserved.
I am pleased to say that my painting now has a home in a permanent collection in Melbourne!
I've been working on a new series- well, a couple of new series actually- keeping things fresh and turning the page. I ahve also been revisiting some of my former styles from back on 2005- however on much larger scale and of course an improved vision and bigger statement.


I painted a nude today, has been a while and will be starting to sell more of those once I get a new strore format created! :)
I have to save for some other big thing which is coming up later in the year... lets say it involves a massive makeover and huge potential for growth!
Well... time to jump in the shower... am colouring my hair and it's about done!

Au revoir
Sej
xxx