Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New York representation and more!!!

Greetings!


First of all, I have the pleasure to announce that a prominant New York art gallery has so kindly accepted my proposals, and are offering to represent me- I am not quite ready to divulge the name of this gallery as yet- but rest assured once I am officially part of the collection, I will let you know!!! I am so excited and really can't wait as they have in mind a 3 week exhibition for me to showcase my art- I really am beside myself :) The exposure is going to be ENORMOUS!

_______________________________

In other news, I have just concluded another exhibition- this time I participated in a group show at the Steps Gallery in Carlton, Melbourne! I was there for 2 weeks and my friend Sandra was kind enough to act as my agent as far as delivery and collection of my art- Thanks Sandra!

______________________________________



Anyway, I will be very busy over the next few weeks/months- have some serious matters to attend to but I've always got new paintings listed in my ebay store... go check them out!


bye for now...
Sej
xxx