Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sej & Renfield- EBAY GOLD POWERSELLERS!


Powerseller status as at August 23rd, 2008!

I wanted to take a little moment to thank all of my collectors over the past few years, who have helped support my art in its development and not only that, but also propelled the business of Sej & Renfield into GoldPOWERSELLER status!


It is not easy to reach these heights, but to this very day we are STILL Gold POWERSELLERS!

SO THANK YOU! To all who have shown us encouragement, support and love- without you we would not we where we are today and I would not have become the successful artist I am today!


Of course thank you goes to Robert and his family who have given me immeasurable support, in every possible way... you are my closest friends, family, and kin.


With the support of collectors worldwide, my art has grown in size and popularity!



And now we have worked to a level where it justify's us owning our very own studio!

NO MORE RENT! Which is amazing and rare to have at such an early stage in my art career.

Even though I have been painting for many years it is only the past 4-5 that I have been selling so regularly and now at the stage of selling at times 3 paintings a day!


Special thanks go out to some of the collectors really have a special place in my heart, particularly Ray in New York, whose heartfelt thanks, and words of encouragement has driven me to this day!

Commissions are always flooding in, and new requests from all over the world!

THANK YOU for everything! My aim is to continue to grow and develop in time, entering more art awards and shows and hopefully one day, going to next step from being a finalist, to actually winning a major prize! I wish to do this for all of my collectors and friends!

xxx
Sej