Tuesday, August 5, 2008

UPCOMING EXHIBITION!!!

I will be exhibiting later this month in Bondi Beach, Sydney.
The exhibition will be for 3 weeks at a prominant Gallery!
I will be sending personal invitations to all my collectors in the Sydney area- if you are going to be in the area let me know I will send you an invitation too, via snail mail!
I will also be emailing many invations and there will be around 500 people invited so it should be an amazing opening!

My sister will be in Sydney at the time- she works for Murdoch, is the NSW manager for Domain online advertising which is quite amazing! High pressure I am sure with all of those people working under you and so much to control....
I will be sending her some invitations and see if she can wrangle a few extras for the opening! Should be fun!

I am still preparing for the big move- the studio is all ready to move in- just some issues to sort through first then we are on our way! I can't wait- it is going to be amazing and I am so looking forward to all that extra space!!!

I'll have to post a photo or two of the finished space once we get there!

I have a few new projects underway-
* an album cover for a friend in the UK
* ETSY
* and something new to ebay soon!!!

Oh it's my birthday soon :) I'll be turnin 34!!! Crazyyyy!!!


Had an amazing weekend with some friends and it was a little naughty... we were drinking Absinthe shots as the spoon went "missing" so we had to improvise! It was kind of crazy and we were listening to Hendrix "Rainbow Bridge"..... The shots were lighting up the room with blue flames. Absinthe is tasty- has an aniseed flavour... and slightly sweet.

Also Rob and I bashed out a few songs on the guitar- was amazing to hear him sing again as he is just amazing- we were all stomping our feet and dancing and cheering and Dan was saying "you should be on JJJ" lol it was so much fun!

Crazy times in the morning- they were hungover and went to MOVIEWORLD for some rides as it was Dan's little sister's birthday... crazy crazy crazy I don't know how they managed to get on any rides let alone all that noise!


Well... time for me to go and get back to the studio-

LOTS of packing!

Adios babeeees...


Sej
xxx